Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pajama Party

Here is my 4th week entry for the Last Scrapper Standing Challenge over at Creative Swappers.

 
 

There were a couple of things I wasn't crazy about but had to have them to meet the requirements...so after the challenge I changed a few things.  Here is the final layout.

 

And a close up of my journaling.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dashing Through The Snow

Here is my layout for week three of the LSSL Challenge over at Creative Swappers.

 

I am also entering it into a Blue, Silver and White Challenge over at Scrapbook Layouts.

Go Bucks!

Here is my layout for week two of the LSSL over at Creative Swappers.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yoda Card

Here is a Yoda card I made for a little boy battling with cancer.

 
 
To make the Yoda I used these:
 
 
cut two robes = light brown and dark brown
cut light brown robe in half
 



cut one body in green
 
 
 
punch two wings (ears) in green
 
draw two black dots on white cardstock and
punch out with hole punch
 
punch two green with hole punch and cut each in half
 


cut arms off body and trim to fit in sleeves
 
 

 
Here it is all put together.
 

 


Marketplace Train Express

One of the Facebook groups I'm in, Creative Swappers, is having a Last Scrapper Standing Challenge.  Each week we have a sketch that we have to follow along with certain requirements for our layouts.  This is the layout I made for the first weeks challenge.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Leaf Pile

I love scraplift challenges!  It's always so neat to see everyone's different versions.  The Facebook group Yappin' and Scrappin' has a monthly scraplift challenge and this month I decided to participate.  Here is my version:


You can see the original and other versions here.

I'm not sure if I like my tree or not.....but it will have to do.

Little Miss Shira

Last month I won a digi image on the TSC Recipes Facebook page from the talented Tamara van Wijk.  Here is what I created with the image.  My doily needs to be turned a bit so that the bling isn't right up against the picture.  But the adhesive I used for the flowers was super, super, super sticky and by the time I realized my doily needed turned it was too late.  I couldn't get it all to pry up.
 

The image "No! Buy Your Own!" can be found here.